Dear Sunwolf and Fergie’s guests,
The wellbeing of our team, guests and partners is paramount during the upcoming months with the spread of COVID-19. Like all of you, we are closely monitoring the evolving global impact, and all information provided by the BC Ministry of Health.
At Sunwolf and Fergie’s, one of our core values is safety first. This is why, upon the COVID-19 outbreak, we have adapted our operations, taking extra precautions based on the guidelines from the BC Ministry of Health and Vancouver Coastal Health. We would like to share with you what steps we have taken to lessen the currently low Canadian public health risk.
Our preventative measures include:
- Increasing awareness and communication to our team about COVID-19
- Enhancing cleaning processes across our operations
- Ensuring correct cough and sneeze etiquette, as well as frequent and thorough hand hygiene
- Providing additional handwashing or hand sanitizing facilities in prominent locations throughout the property
- Increasing frequency of cleaning and sanitation of all touch points on our property (e.g. phones, computers, desks, picnic tables, door handles, cash registers, POS, tables and seating areas, kitchens, washrooms, service counters, and menus)
- Ensuring our team know to stay at home if they begin to feel unwell, even with mild symptoms
- Encouraging our team to work from home wherever possible
- Installing heaters on our deck and patio, to maximise our outdoor capacity providing a dining experience outside in the fresh air
We ask our guests to please stay home if you or a family member are not feeling well.
Remember the risk of coronavirus disease transmission continues to remain low for residents of British Columbia. People without symptoms do not pose a risk. Vancouver Coastal Health Website (March 13, 2020).
Please do not hesitate to contact the Sunwolf office directly with any concern or questions.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding.
Jess & Jake Freese0