Sunwolf Events Manager
We are seeking an experienced, creative individual with a passion for delivering flawless, memorable and unique experiences. The Sunwolf Events Manager will be responsible for planning, organising and delivering all aspects of events and weddings here at Sunwolf.
- Coordinate planning and day-of orchestration for events, weddings and corporate retreats
- Manage the many moving parts, multiple vendors, critical timelines and diverse customer requests, along with thorough attention to all details
- Promote a positive, personal, service orientated professionalism to all who visit our resort
- Conduct effective site visits with potential clients, listening and understanding the clients' needs, successfully communicating the unique "Sunwolf experience"
- Effective coordination and communication with all Sunwolf teams to ensure consistent, high level service delivered throughout the event
- Accurate contract negotiation, billing, sales analysis & forecasting
- Successfully optimize our social media presence and marketing across all platforms
- Create and update effective procedures to execute all events seamlessly
- Adaptable and resourceful, ability to put plans together fast as well as change course quickly
- Smiling and staying calm when the unexpected happens, thinking on your feet, patiently putting all the pieces together
- Solutions focused and confident decision maker, with ability and desire to work in a dynamic environment
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Able to prioritize, organize and work independently and in a team environment
- Passionate about your profession, thriving on all the challenges that stand between you and a successful event.
Desired Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Degree or diploma in event management, tourism or hospitality management
- Minimum 2 years of experience of event management
- Supervisory or managerial experience leading an events team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is essential
- Flexibility to work occasional evenings and most weekends
Compensation: $33,000 to $38,000 dependent on experience
Please email your resume and covering letter to email@example.com.