Full- or Part-Time Housekeeping Position
This is not your typical housekeeping job where you’re stuck inside all summer – you get to spend time outside too!
We have 12 standalone cabins on a 5-acre forested property by the Cheakamus and Cheekye Rivers, plus our award-winning brunch restaurant, Fergie’s Café. We host and cater destination weddings from May to October, with various corporate retreats and events throughout the year.
What we offer:
- Great schedule, hours are generally 9am to 4pm
- Discounted stay in cabins
- Opportunities for continued growth
- Competitive pay
- Eligibility for extended health benefits
- A fantastic workplace environment and culture – we strongly believe in enjoying our work and building good team rapport is paramount
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager, main duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning riverside cabins, and Lodge, including bathrooms, making beds, dusting and mopping floors
- Spending time outdoors, walking and/or driving around our 5-acre property
- Extended time on your feet; lifting, bending and reaching
- Light landscaping duties during the summer
- Work independently at times and work in teams during busier times
- Must be able to carry minimum of 20 lbs
If you are active, enjoy variety in your work and are not afraid of the occasional liquid sunshine, then this is the place for you!
- Means of making your way to our location rain or shine (bike or a car)
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including holidays and weekends
- Previous housekeeping experience an asset, but not necessary
- Proven self motivation & ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Lots of energy and a can-do attitude!
- Right to work in Canada legally
$18 – $21 per hour, commensurate with experience